Are you wondering what type of wedding planning service you should choose? Or maybe you didn’t know that there are different types of wedding planning services out there! We’re here to help you figure out what your needs are and what type of wedding planning service you should choose based on those!
What Type of Wedding Planning Service to Choose
Here are our suggestions on which type of wedding planning service to choose based on what your needs are!
Need all of the help that you can get to plan and design your wedding?
Do you have no idea where to start with wedding planning? Do you know that you live a busy life and won’t have much time for wedding planning? A full-service wedding planning service might be just what you need!
We offer two full-service planning packages. These are the concierge package and the signature planning experience.
The concierge package gives you the V.I.P. experience and will let you sit back and let us take the wheel! We will take care of every little detail from the beginning to the end! We start by getting your full vision for your wedding day and then execute it to perfection… all while keeping the day uniquely yours! The concierge package includes:
- A hands-on design process with you & our expert stylists to establish your perfect wedding design.
- Vendor booking management, budget tracking, timeline prep, and wedding vendor suggestions.
- Coordination of your attendee list, from tracking RSVPs to booking room blocks for out-of-town guests!
The other package that we have that is perfect for those who need a lot of help while planning their wedding is our signature planning experience. This is an all-inclusive planning package that will have you telling your friends that you have the best planner package!
If you’ve been pinning your dream wedding for months and need someone’s help to guide you through making it all happen, then the signature planning experience could be right for you! With this package, we hold your hand (metaphorically, of course) from the very start of your wedding planning to your final “I Do”‘s. This signature experience includes:
- A hands-on design process with you and our expert stylists to establish your perfect wedding design.
- Unlimited email support, budget tracking, timeline prep, and assistance with choosing your vendors.
- Coordination of rehearsal dinner and day-of coordination including overseeing your vendor team!
Have all planning covered, but need someone to help execute last-minute details?
You may have spent months, or even years, perfecting the details of your wedding. But when it comes down to the final hours, you shouldn’t have to be stressing about everything coming together! With our run the show month-of wedding coordination package, we come in and take over the last six to eight weeks of wedding preparation. We will meet with you and your fiancé to make sure everything is finalized, speak to all of your vendors, cultivate a meticulous timeline, and ensure that no detail goes unchecked!
We’ll be there with you on your big day to make sure that everything runs smoothly. We’ll put out any unexpected fires or changes. You don’t want to leave the day-of coordination to your bridesmaids, mom, or friend. Let us handle everything so that everyone can enjoy the day that you’ve worked so hard on! Our run the show package includes:
- Venue tour and meeting with day-of coordinator to confirm arrangements, vendor contracts, and timeline.
- Execution of the wedding day according to the working timeline and coordination of vendors.
- Liaison between you and your vendor team so the day runs smoothly, plus any other day-of assistance you need!
Need someone to bounce ideas off of?
If you don’t necessarily need any full-on planning services, but want to have us by your side throughout the process, then our e-planning package might be perfect for you! This is our virtual wedding package and is perfect if you’re looking to set your wedding budget, find out what to expect, get personalized vendor recommendations based on style, budget, and needs, plus unlimited e-mail support and a month-of coordinator!
When we’re your virtual wedding planning guide, we’ll give you a customized yet cost-effective plan to help you prepare for your wedding day. We will give you all of the tools that you need to ensure that you create the wedding of your dreams, including top-notch vendor suggestions, a budget breakdown, email support, and more! Our e-planning package includes:
- Suggestions for top-notch wedding vendors in your area.
- Unlimited email support to answer any planning-related questions that you may have.
- Tools and resources to help you with wedding planning — including a full budget breakdown!
Do you have a better idea of which wedding planning service you should choose from? Contact us here so that we can help you out!