Guys – we just realized it has been over a year (A WHOLE YEAR!) since we did our last styled shoot. To some, that might not mean anything, but for us, that is practically a lifetime. Trends change like Lady Gaga’s wardrobe and we like to stay on top of it. Styled shoots are such a creative outlet, and yesterday’s styled shoot reminded us how much we love them!
It was just a couple of months ago when Naomi, founder of Urban Row Photography, reached out to us after meeting at a networking event. She asked if we would be interested in helping her plan and design her upcoming styled shoot. It was almost like a sign from God saying, “Hey! You made it a goal to do a photo shoot; here it is for you on a silver platter.” She had worked so hard to find several of the vendors to join in on the shoot, which made our job that much easier. We were blown away by how much Naomi rocked at getting people involved! We were able to work directly with all of them, and even pulled in a few of our favorite friends to put together a stunning urban industrial feel, perfectly contrasting with the softness of lush greens and sheer draping.
BEHIND-THE-SCENES OF OUR STYLED SHOOT
We wanted to give you a special sneak peek to show you just how much goes into, what looks like, one simple styled shoot. It’s a good reminder to brides: it is all staged. Just like Pinterest, the idea of taking that one table that had every detailed perfectly placed on it and multiplying it by 50 could cost you a very pretty penny…although we would love to do it for you! Never the less, it is great inspiration and we hope you enjoy our iPhone outtakes!
Before all the madness!
So many props, so little time…literally, the day flew by, too!
Thank you to Naomi (shown above working it!) for asking us to be part of such a wonderful styled shoot! We cannot wait to share the professional photos!
- Photography: Urban Row Photography
- Styling: Courtney Kappus of Moore & Co. Event Stylists
- Venue: The Accelerator of Baltimore
- Lighting/Draping: 27 Studios
- Hair: Behind the Veil
- Make Up: Elegance Artistry
- Grooms Attire: K&B Bridals
- Bridal Attire: K&B Bridals
- Bridal Shoes: Vince Camuto
- Jewelry/Accessories: Faye Daniel Designs
- Jewelry Dish: The Painted Press
- Florals: Blush Floral Design Studio
- Air Plants: B. Willow
- Napkins: Moss & Surf
- Catering: Eleven Courses Catering & Event Co.
- Cake & Bon Bon’s: Catherine George Cakes
- Rentals: White Glove Rentals
- Wooden boards: Words With Boards
- Stationery: Tomahawk Design Co
- Stamps: Verde Studio