We launched virtual wedding planning a while ago, way before we had even heard the words “COVID-19” or “coronavirus.” At the time, we never thought that we would be under a stay-at-home order due to a worldwide pandemic! Due to these circumstances, our e-planning package is more helpful now than ever before.
There has been a lot of craziness going on in the world surrounding COVID-19, and it’s no secret that it’s hitting the wedding industry HARD. So many people are having to postpone their wedding or limit the guest count. Others have no idea what to do! That’s why virtual wedding planning can be a huge relief for so many brides and grooms, especially right now.
Virtual Wedding Planning: What Is It?
Virtual wedding planning is a service that we offer so that you can get all of the perks of a wedding planner… virtually! This is the perfect package for those who are loving planning their wedding themselves, but want the knowledge and resources a planner can offer you. You will also get all of the support that you need throughout the planning process!
When you choose us to be your virtual wedding planner, we will help you come up with a custom, cost-effective plan to prepare for your big day. You’ll also get a toolkit that will help you handle any planning obstacles!
Still not sure if virtual planning is right for you? If you’re looking to set your budget, find out what to expect, get personalized style recommendations, and more… then it just might be perfect for you!
We are calling our virtual planning package “e-planning.” It’s the first of its kind!
What does e-planning include?
So, what does e-planning include? We will be your personal guide throughout your wedding planning journey. You’ll get a step-by-step roadmap to planning your day with ease. Plus, we’ll be there for you as a month-of coordinator!
Here are just a few of the elements that are included with our e-planning package:
- A kick-off meeting to talk about all of your wants, needs, and wishes for the big day
- A customized wedding budget breakdown based on your budget and vision
- Customized recommendations for the wedding vendors in your area that fit your needs, vision, and budget
- Unlimited e-mail support for any questions you have while planning. Yes, this includes contract questions!
- Tools and resources to help you — including a customized job calendar that breaks down monthly tasks you should be working on, tracking resources (think budget, vendor payments, design elements, etc.), plus so much more!
- Month-of coordination
Pretty awesome, right? If this sounds like something that you want, we’d love to hear from you and help you out! Contact us here or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We know how challenging it is to plan a wedding right now, and we would love to help you out in any way that we can!
Featured Image by Anne Casey Photography