Full Event Styling
The Vision is our Full Styling package. It is designed for the couple that is about get hitched, and has already taken care of the logistical planning. Ideally, this couple has already picked a venue and has a strong vision of their big day. From there, our Moore & Co. Event Stylists help bring the vision into reality through our popular “Styling Presentation”, that includes detailed design options; all of which we will help you execute to perfection. We work with you closely to decide which details best reflect the personality and relationship between you and your loved one. With our help, every flower, napkin, and gift favor will fit perfectly with the ambiance of your wedding.
Lastly, our Event Stylists are present on the big day to take care of the details, so you don’t have to. We make sure everything is exactly how you planned, a perfect reflection of the happy couple, so you can focus on more important things…like getting married!
Services Included in The Vision Package
- An initial meeting with our event stylists to establish a vision of your Wedding Day.
- Assistance in creation of Decor Budget.
- Quarterly Decor Budget updates.
- Decor-related vendor suggestions, contract negotiations, and service management.
- Color scheme development.
- Digital and/or tangible representations of elements within design options.
- Inspiration boards to coincide with design options (up to 3).
- Execution of all design elements.
- Procurement of design elements outside of vendor capabilities.
- Maintaining of a Curation Sheet (List of all elements vendor procured of self-procured).
- Stylist attendance at all meetings relating to the realm of design (Floral, stationery, etc.)
- Meeting with Day-of Coordinator to gather contracts and prepare details.
- Creation of a detailed timeline with the flow and details of the Wedding Day.
- Final floor-plan.
- Contact with vendors prior to Wedding Day to confirm arrangements and confirm timeline.
- One or two walk-throughs at venue (One initial, one final with: client, caterer and major players to review timeline and floor-plan).
- Attendance at and coordination of Rehearsal.
- Day-of coordination.