Full Event Planning and Styling
Wedding Planning Package for the Newly Engaged Couple
Our Signature Experience is our Full Event Planning and Styling wedding planning package for your special day! It’s particularly beneficial for newly engaged couples looking to plan their wedding, without the hassle and stress that often comes with the process. With help from the Moore & Co. Event Stylists, the wedding planning process is transformed from an overwhelming series of tasks into an unforgettable and truly enjoyable experience.
From beginning to end, we provide you with detailed design options at our popular “Styling Presentation”, bottom line numbers with budget tracking, and expert advice. We hand craft a concept that perfectly reflects your style and exhibits an elevated level of design, curating every detail along the way. Through every step of this wedding planning package, we make sure to always incorporate your personal wishes and vision. We do the research and keep track of the details, while you enjoy the fun parts of the process!
The result is a Moore & Co. signature event that will leave your guests “Ooh-ing” and “Aah-ing” the entire evening. Your wedding will be a beautiful representation of the love you have found, and a celebration that your friends and family will never forget.
Services Included in Our Signature Experience
- An initial meeting with our event stylists to establish a vision of your Wedding Day.
- Up to 8 additional face-to-face meetings to discuss wedding details.
- Unlimited email support throughout the planning process.
- Budget creation, management, and tracking, with a complete digital and tangible file of budget updates, proposals, contracts, details and notes.
- Vendor suggestions, contract negotiations and service management.
- Vendor appointment booking.
- Assistance in locating the perfect event site, including research, price comparison, and site visits.
- Color scheme development, with digital and/or tangible representations of elements within design options.
- Inspiration boards to coincide with design options (Up to 3).
- Execution of all design elements.
- Procurement of design elements outside of vendor capabilities.
- Maintaining of a Curation Sheet (List of all elements vendor procured of self-procured).
- Stylist attendance at the floral meeting, caterer meeting & stationery meeting.
- Stylist attendance at all meetings relating to the realm of design.
- Coordination of hotel room blocks for out of town guests.
- Etiquette assistance.
- Music selection assistance.
- Creation of a detailed timeline with the flow and details of the Wedding Day.
- Final floor-plan.
- Contact with vendors prior to the Wedding Day to confirm arrangements and confirm timeline.
- Two to three walk-throughs at venue (One initial, one as needed, one final with: caterer, client and major players to review timeline and floor-plan).
- Suggestions for the Rehearsal dinner.
- Stylist attendance and coordination of Rehearsal.
- Day-of coordination.