Full Event Planning
Perfectly Planned is our Full Event Planning package! It’s perfect for an engaged couple that would like a helping hand throughout the planning process of their special day.
Often clients come to us with a strong vision of what they would like for their wedding, which is wonderful! At this point in the process, the couple has figured out the “what” of the planning process, but are struggling with the “how” part. At Moore & Co., we guide you through the “how” with our thorough and efficient services. We help you navigate through all the details and important steps that are crucial to bringing your dream wedding to life.
With this option of services, our Event Planning Specialists and Stylists provide vendor suggestions, negotiations, budget tracking help, and other important needs, to make the planning an easy and relaxed process. With the help from the Moore & Co. team, your wedding details will fall into place without bumps in the road – making it easier for you to just enjoy the ride with the love of your life.
Services Included in the Perfectly Planned Package
- Up to 6 face-to-face meetings to discuss wedding details.
- Unlimited email support throughout the planning process.
- Budget creation, management, and tracking, with a complete digital and tangible file of budget updates, proposals, contracts, details and notes.
- Vendor suggestions, contract negotiations, and service management.
- Vendor appointment booking (to be attended by client).
- Assistance in locating the perfect event site, including research, price comparison, and scheduling of site visits.
- Coordination of hotel room blocks for out of town guests.
- Etiquette assistance.
- Music selection assistance.
- Creation of a detailed timeline with the flow and details of the Wedding Day.
- Contact with vendors prior to Wedding Day to confirm arrangements and confirm timeline.
- Two walk-throughs at venue (Initial site visit and Final walk-through with client and caterer to review timeline and floor-plan).
- Suggestions for the Rehearsal dinner.
- Attendance at and coordination of Rehearsal.
- Day-of coordination.