The VIP Experience
Our Ultimate Baltimore Wedding Planning Package
The Concierge Package is everything you have hoped for your wedding and more. By taking your dreams and ideas and making them a reality, our Baltimore wedding planning professionals make your planning process an experience from beginning to end; from the moment you walk through our doors, you won’t have to worry about a thing. We hand craft a design that perfectly reflects your style, give you bottom line numbers with budget tracking, do all of the research, keep track of the details, and execute everything flawlessly.
While we’ll always consult with you, the stress and details of your big day will be completely managed by your team of Baltimore wedding planning experts. Let us make you feel like a star on your wedding day! There is no better way to enjoy your day and leave your guests in awe of your wedding.
Services Included in Our Concierge Package
- An initial meeting with our event stylists to establish a vision of your Wedding Day.
- Up to 8 face-to-face meetings to discuss wedding details.
- Unlimited email support.
- Complete digital and tangible file of budget updates, proposals, contracts, details and notes.
- Budget creation, management and tracking.
- Vendor suggestions, contract negotiations and service management.
- Vendor appointment booking.
- Assistance in locating the perfect event site, including research, price comparison and site visits.
- Color scheme development.
- Digital and/or tangible representations of elements within design options.
- Inspiration boards to coincide with design options (up to 3).
- Execution of all design elements.
- Procurement of design elements outside of vendor capabilities.
- Maintaining of a curation sheet (List of all elements vendor procured or self procured).
- Attendance at the floral meeting, caterer meeting & stationery meeting.
- Weigh invitations at post office for appropriate postage.
- Hand deliver invitations to post office to mail.
- Track RSVPs.
- Attendance at all meetings relating to the realm of design.
- Coordination of room blocks for out of town guests.
- Design & assemble Welcome bags.
- Hand deliver guest Welcome bags to hotel.
- Etiquette assistance.
- Music selection assistance.
- Creation of a detailed timeline with the flow and details of the wedding day.
- Final floor-plan.
- Contact vendors prior to wedding to confirm arrangements and agree on timeline.
- Two or three walkthroughs at venue (1 initial, 1 as needed, 1 final with caterer, client and major players, to review timeline and floor-plan).
- Suggestions for Rehearsal dinner.
- Attendance at and coordination of Rehearsal.
- Day-of coordination.
- Setting up all the “Primping” appointments from facials, manis, pedis and more!
- Personal day-of bridal assistant.